Will I have to provide you with my tax documents from the last ten (10) years?

No. When opening your file with Alisa Refunds, we will send you by regular mail depending on your province of residence one (1) or two (2) limited authorization form(s) allowing us to access your tax file. We will thus be able to access your tax returns for the last ten (10) years (federal and provincial) and carry out our 150-point tax analysis.